The Aurachain platform is born to change the way people build enterprise applications.
Using Aurachain low-code platform, people collaborate in an intuitive user experience to build digital process applications faster than ever, accelerating digital transformation and making organizational change comfortable and exciting.
Our vision is a world where building and using enterprise software applications is a painless, exciting and a collaborative experience. Our mission is all about making organizations more efficient and accelerate digitalization by building process applications in the fastest, most powerful and easiest to use low-code platform in the world.
Aurachain is a spin-off of a 15-year-old globally awarded and recognized provider of process automation solutions. Building on last year’s launch of operations in several countries, the company is poised for significant growth with plenty of professional and personal development opportunities.
We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. You have an amazing opportunity to join our fast-growing platform and make it grow even faster.
If you are looking for an international mix of entrepreneurial ambition and technology innovation and to be part of a growing team, on its way to achieving something revolutionary, you are welcome in our team.
We offer you an outstanding team environment, low-stress atmosphere, and an opportunity to advance your career by building amazing things on a modern tech stack.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Frontend Developer that will will work on our Aurachain product and help us design and develop the frontend; he/she will also be working and researching other technologies, some of them Blockchain related, in order to improve the overall product.
- University degree in engineering, computer sciences, information systems or equivalent professional qualification
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development
- Good knowledge Software Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Programming
- Hands-on experience with:
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active attitude and very good organizational skills: ability to manage urgent requests and to also progress with longer-term projects in other areas
- Attention to detail, analytical abilities and the ability to recognize trends
- Ability to document code, processes, procedures, flows
- Team oriented and experience in providing mentorship to colleagues
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written, both Romanian and English)
- Design and write high-quality code that technically drives the product forward and keeps it aligned with business requirements
- Review code and give feedback to help development team with the purpose of enabling team members to grow and embrace efficient and sustainable development practice
- Stay engaged with state-of-the-art technologies, develop best practices and foster knowledge sharing and cohesion between team members
- Analyze and bring meaningful input to our Agile development process
- Provide technical guidance to colleagues and junior team members
Nice to have skills:
- Mobile development
- Quasar, Vuetify
- Material Design
- Testing frameworks
Why join our team?
We offer competitive salary packages, great learning and development opportunities including growth and advancement perspectives and the unique opportunity of working with a creative team on developing a state-of-the-art product.
- The chance to learn and work with latest technologies and support to showcase your bright ideas
- Great working environment that values the importance of work life – balance
- Various gifts: Christmas gift basket, Easter gift basket, etc.
- Fully remote with possibility to work on-site if desired (Bucharest Business Park office building, 12 Menuetului, district 1)
- Subscription-based healthcare services
- Flexible work schedule
- Extra free days:On your birthday the company gifts you a day off so you can sit back and relax
- 8 extra free days when getting married so you can prolong your honeymoon
- Different extra free days to bridge national holidays with weekends
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.