We are looking for a QA Manual Tester to deliver top quality features through extensive, fast paced testing. As our QA Manual Tester you will create and refine test plans to ensure increasingly thorough test coverage as well as execute the created/refined plans. You will also provide the team with the latest testing status of features in development and will be collaborating closely with the extended team to deliver world-class online features and services.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of comprehensive test plans/ test cases to ensure software deliverables are meeting functional requirements
- Create, maintain and execute test plans/ test cases for frontend and backend to meet software specifications and acceptance criteria
- Root cause determination and description of the problem found
- Document and report all test results in conjunction with test plans & test cases
- Responsible for identifying problems not just in the product but also in the process; recommending changes wherever they can to improve the continuous delivery of world-class quality software
- Collaborate with developers/BAs/POs to resolve issues discovered during the different phases of the test process
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with peers
- Provide technical guidance to colleagues and junior team members
Desired Skills & Experience
- Preferably university degree in engineering, computer sciences, information systems or equivalent professional qualification
- English proficiency and excellent knowledge of the Romanian language
- Over 1 year of black/grey box software testing experience
- Proficient in analyzing business/ functional requirements and software technical specifications
- Experience with the full software development life cycle including design, testing, deployment and documentation activities
- Experience with REST or SOAP API testing, experience with Postman/SoapUI
- Experience with at least one bug tracking tool and test management tool such as Jira/Zephyr/X-Ray/HP ALM
- Experience with Agile Scrum/Kanban methodology
- Ability to collaborate actively across organizational boundaries
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication and can-do attitude
- High attention to detail and the ability to follow complex instructions accurately
- Analytical skills to identify, isolate, and report defects effectively
- High ambition to follow and evaluate new trends and acquire new skills, out-of-the-box mindset
We offer competitive salary packages, great learning and development opportunities including growth and advancement perspectives and the unique opportunity of working with a creative team on developing a state-of-the-art product.
- The chance to learn and work with latest technologies and support to showcase your bright ideas
- Great working environment that values the importance of work-life balance
- Hybrid work vs. remote work depending on the country
- Extra free days: on your birthday the company gifts you a day off
Aurachain is a globally recognized provider of process automation solutions, emerging as a spin-off from an award-winning company with 15 years of experience. Our low-code platform offers businesses a visual development environment to design and implement enterprise-grade process applications. With fast implementation cycles, rapid cloud deployment, and a focus on business-driven application configuration, Aurachain empowers global organizations to streamline their processes, drive operational efficiency, and accelerate digital transformation initiatives.
Headquartered in Switzerland, we have a diverse team of over 100 employees spread across offices in Switzerland, North America, UK, UAE, and Romania.
Our goal is to build achievers.
Our culture is guided by the belief that we can create our own future and work toward that by constantly improving ourselves on a personal and professional level. We cultivate a working environment that inspires new ideas and supports highly motivated individuals to be truly creative.
Our team is designed for those who are curious about ways to succeed together, passionate about technology, enthusiastic about making something that matters and willing to take responsibility to drive results.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.