The Aurachain platform is born to change the way people build enterprise applications.
Using Aurachain low-code platform, people collaborate in an intuitive user experience to build digital process applications faster than ever, accelerating digital transformation and making organizational change comfortable and exciting.
Our vision is a world where building and using enterprise software applications is a painless, exciting and a collaborative experience. Our mission is all about making organizations more efficient and accelerate digitalization by building process applications in the fastest, most powerful and easiest to use low-code platform in the world.
Aurachain is a spin-off of a 15-year-old globally awarded and recognized provider of process automation solutions. Building on last year’s launch of operations in several countries, the company is poised for significant growth with plenty of professional and personal development opportunities.
We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. You have an amazing opportunity to join our fast-growing platform and make it grow even faster.
If you are looking for an international mix of entrepreneurial ambition and technology innovation and to be part of a growing team, on its way to achieving something revolutionary, you are welcome in our team.
We offer you an outstanding team environment, low-stress atmosphere, and an opportunity to advance your career by building amazing things on a modern tech stack.
As part of our Customer Delivery Services team, the Aurachain Solution Architect will utilize industry best practices to architect and design solution architectures (platform, system, and process) based on customers’ requirements and integrate the Aurachain platform within the client’s landscape, to ensure adherence to best practices, maximize reuse, and minimize technical debt.
This is a job for a team player with ambitions that is not afraid of taking decisions and accepting new challenges!
- University degree – bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant experience
- 5+ years knowledge of IT delivery and architecture including knowledge of application frameworks, systems and platforms, data modelling; extensive experience in application architectures and design
- System architectures and operating systems: UNIX/AIX, Linux, Windows, virtualization solutions
- Deployment models: On premises, cloud, mobile
- Experience working with Cloud Platforms: Google/AWS/Azure
- Ability to provide estimates/sizing based on high-level requirements
- Object-oriented design skills
- Ability to balance business demands and IT fulfilment in terms of standardization, reducing risk and increasing IT flexibilityCompetencies required:
- Strong client relationship skills, including the ability to influence client and guide the client to best solution to help resolve their needs
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to consolidate and integrate a wide range of inputs
- Strong communication (both oral and written), presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Strong initiative and sense of ownership
- Self-motivated and proactive with ability to work in fast paced environment and under pressure
- Ability to manage own time to tight deadlines as well as commit and prioritize work duties and tasks
- Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
- Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the client and as part of a team to accomplish task
- Pro-active attitude and very good organizational skills: ability to manage urgent requests and to also progress with longer-term projects in the other areas
- Good analytical and problem-solving experience
- Self-motivator, cooperative, good team player, flexible and creative
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written, both Romanian and English)
- Works collaboratively with the customer and Aurachain implementation team to articulate the vision and outcomes of the project and translating that vision into an actionable plan
- Leads thought process on how to best leverage the Aurachain platform to solve business problems – both known and unknown
- Leverages deep industry and product-specific knowledge to support the end-to-end implementation lifecycle of a large-scale Aurachain based digital transformation effort
- Manages Aurachain architecture design and security decisions throughout the project implementation
- Provides input on Aurachain related technical matters, including ad hoc technical issues and questions on environment and technical specifications
- Works closely with customer’s technical staff to manage integration of Aurachain with other existing systems
- Liaison between business and technical stakeholders, product manager, Aurachain implementation partners, and senior leadership to ensure business objectives are met
- Contributes to the creation and maintenance of Aurachain solutions documentation artifacts, including architecture and infrastructure diagrams
- Guides implementation teams on front-end user experience and user interface decision
- Works with the Presales department in scoping, designing and creation of solution architecture artifact
- Explores and suggests applications of Blockchain technology that suit the customer’s business needs
- 25% – 50% of work time (varies depending on the project phases)
Why join our team?
We offer competitive salary packages, great learning and development opportunities including growth and advancement perspectives and the unique opportunity of working with a creative team on developing a state-of-the-art product.
- The chance to learn and work with latest technologies and support to showcase your bright ideas
- Great working environment that values the importance of work life – balance
- Various gifts: Christmas gift basket, Easter gift basket, etc.
- Fully remote with possibility to work on-site if desired (Bucharest Business Park office building, 12 Menuetului, district 1)
- Subscription-based healthcare services
- Flexible work schedule
- Extra free days:On your birthday the company gifts you a day off so you can sit back and relax
- 8 extra free days when getting married so you can prolong your honeymoon
- Different extra free days to bridge national holidays with weekends
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.