The Aurachain platform provides global business with a visual development environment for the design and rollout of enterprise grade process applications. It allows fast-implementation cycles, rapid cloud deployment and most importantly, business-driven application configuration.
Aurachain is the only solution that leverages the power of low-code development to generate both enterprise grade digital process applications and collaborative trust applications for blockchain networks. By doing this, it creates a bridge between the current enterprise platforms and the upcoming multi-sided, business ecosystems.
Aurachain is a spin-off of a 15-year-old globally awarded and recognized provider of process automation solutions. Building on last year’s launch of Business Development operations in the UK and in anticipation of the imminent signing of its series B investment, the company is poised for significant expansion over the next year across the UK, Europe and North America.
With this, the organization is looking for smart, seasoned and creative marketing professionals, focused on demand generation to drive leads and ultimately revenue growth across its target markets and geographies.
We’re seeking an ambitious Marketing Specialist to join our team and bring fresh ideas to life. If you’re driven by creativity and eager to leave a lasting impression, you’re just the person we’ve been waiting for.
Fixed-term contract: ~ 2 years
Position reports directly to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing. A B2B or tech environment is a plus.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful social media campaigns.
- Proficient in social media management tools (e.g., Hubspot, Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social) and analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, LinkedIn Insights).
- Strong written and verbal English & Romanian skills and ability to create compelling content.
- Creative and detail-oriented with excellent time management.
- Develop and execute communication strategies that effectively convey our company’s message to internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing social media: create, manage, and analyse social media campaigns across multiple platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Internal communication: offer support for internal communication messages and materials in alignment with beneficiaries of those departments.
- Manage media relations, responding to media inquiries and proactively pitching stories to relevant journalists, for brand awareness and backlink building.
- Develop and manage a Team Advocacy programme.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and HR, to ensure alignment of communication strategies with business objectives.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of communication strategies and adjust them as necessary to achieve desired outcomes.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in communication and apply them to enhance our communication strategies.
Why join our team?
Our goal is to build achievers.
Our culture is guided by the belief that we can create our own future and work toward that by constantly improving ourselves on a personal and professional level. We cultivate a working environment that inspires new ideas and supports highly motivated individuals to be truly creative.
Our team is designed for those who are curious about ways to succeed together, passionate about technology, enthusiastic about making something that matters and willing to take responsibility to drive results.
We offer competitive salary packages, great learning and development opportunities including growth and advancement perspectives and the unique opportunity of working with a creative team on developing a state-of-the-art product.
- The chance to learn and work with latest technologies and support to showcase your bright ideas
- Great working environment that values the importance of work life – balance
- Various gifts: Christmas gift basket, Easter gift basket, etc.
- Hybrid from Bucharest
- Subscription-based healthcare services
- Flexible work schedule
- Extra free days:On your birthday the company gifts you a day off so you can sit back and relax
- 8 extra free days when getting married so you can prolong your honeymoon
- Different extra free days to bridge national holidays with weekends
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.