The Aurachain platform is born to change the way people build enterprise applications.
Using Aurachain low-code platform, people collaborate in an intuitive user experience to build digital process applications faster than ever, accelerating digital transformation and making organizational change comfortable and exciting.
Our vision is a world where building and using enterprise software applications is a painless, exciting and a collaborative experience. Our mission is all about making organizations more efficient and accelerate digitalization by building process applications in the fastest, most powerful and easiest to use low-code platform in the world.
Aurachain is a spin-off of a 15-year-old globally awarded and recognized provider of process automation solutions. Building on last year’s launch of operations in several countries, the company is poised for significant growth with plenty of professional and personal development opportunities.
We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. You have an amazing opportunity to join our fast-growing platform and make it grow even faster.
We are looking for a Senior Manual Test Engineer to deliver top quality features through extensive, fast paced testing. As our SQA Tester you will create and refine test plans to ensure increasingly thorough test coverage as well as execute the created/refined plans. You will also provide the team with the latest testing status of features in development and will be collaborating closely with the extended team to deliver world-class online features and services.
If you are looking for an international mix of entrepreneurial ambition and technology innovation and to be part of a growing team, on its way to achieving something revolutionary, you are welcome in our team. We offer you an outstanding team environment, low-stress atmosphere, and an opportunity to advance your career by building amazing things on a modern tech stack.
- University degree in engineering, computer sciences, information systems or equivalent professional qualification
- 2+ years of black/grey box software testing experience
- Proficient in analyzing business/ functional requirements and software technical specifications
- Experience with the full software development life cycle including design, testing, deployment and documentation activities
- Experience with REST or SOAP API testing, experience with Postman/SoapUI
- Experience with at least one bug tracking tool and test management tool such as Jira/Zephyr/X-Ray/HP ALM
- Experience with Agile Scrum/Kanban methodology
- Ability to collaborate actively across organizational boundaries
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication and can-do attitude
- High ambition to follow and evaluate new trends and acquire new skills ,out-of-the-box mindset.
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written, both Romanian and English)
- Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of comprehensive test plans/ test cases to ensure software deliverables are meeting functional requirements
- Create, maintain and execute test plans/ test cases for frontend and backend to meet software specifications and acceptance criteria
- Root cause determination and description of the problem found
- Document and report all test results in conjunction with test plans & test cases
- Responsible for identifying problems not just in the product but also in the process; recommending changes wherever they can to improve the continuous delivery of world-class quality software
- Collaborate with developers/BAs/POs to resolve issues discovered during the different phases of the test process
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with peers in Business, Product, and Technology
- Provide technical guidance to colleagues and junior team members
Why join our team?
We offer competitive salary packages, great learning and development opportunities including growth and advancement perspectives and the unique opportunity of working with a creative team on developing a state-of-the-art product.
- The chance to learn and work with latest technologies and support to showcase your bright ideas
- Great working environment that values the importance of work life – balance
- Various gifts: Christmas gift basket, Easter gift basket, etc.
- Fully remote with possibility to work on-site if desired (Bucharest Business Park office building, 12 Menuetului, district 1)
- Subscription-based healthcare services
- Flexible work schedule
- Extra free days: On your birthday the company gifts you a day off so you can sit back and relax
- 8 extra free days when getting married so you can prolong your honeymoon
- Different extra free days to bridge national holidays with weekends
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.