The Aurachain platform is born to change the way people build enterprise applications.
Using Aurachain low-code platform, people collaborate in an intuitive user experience to build digital process applications faster than ever, accelerating digital transformation and making organizational change comfortable and exciting.
Our vision is a world where building and using enterprise software applications is a painless, exciting and a collaborative experience. Our mission is all about making organizations more efficient and accelerate digitalization by building process applications in the fastest, most powerful and easiest to use low-code platform in the world.
Aurachain is a spin-off of a 15-year-old globally awarded and recognized provider of process automation solutions. Building on last year’s launch of operations in several countries, the company is poised for significant growth with plenty of professional and personal development opportunities.
We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. You have an amazing opportunity to join our fast-growing platform and make it grow even faster.
If you are looking for an international mix of entrepreneurial ambition and technology innovation and to be part of a growing team, on its way to achieving something revolutionary, you are welcome in our team. We offer you an outstanding team environment, low-stress atmosphere, and an opportunity to advance your career by building amazing things on a modern tech stack.
As a Technical Writer you will work within our Product Team in order to produce customer-facing documentation. You will collaborate with internal teams in order to produce high-quality product documentation. You will be responsible with making sure that users of our product will quickly and easily find the resources that they need in order to make full use of its features. You will also facilitate dissemination and awareness of new and exciting functionality across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Technical Communication, or equivalent. (optional)
- 1-2 of experience writing customer-facing software documentation.
- Skills and experience with Authoring/Wiki software (e.g. Confluence), Office software (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), and Editing software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Premier).
- English and Romanian C level – Proficient user (speaking & writing).
- Collaborate with Software Developers, Product Owners, Quality Assurance teams, and Customer Success teams in order to obtain in-depth understanding of the product and its features.
- Work closely with Engineering in order to make sure product functionality is documented accurately and completely.
- Refine, improve, and update existing documentation in order to improve understandability.
- Produce clear, readable functional documentation suitable for business users, as well as technical documentation for internal consumption.
- Express technical information visually using graphs, figures, flowcharts, tables, or animations.
- Collect and organize technical and non-technical information into online knowledge-bases.
- Contribute to creation of high-quality user manuals, tutorials, presentations, and system specifications.
- Develop means of communicating new features with technical and non-technical staff (from top management to customer support).
Great to have:
- Understanding of business process modeling using BPMN and UML notations.
- Skills or experience in designing white-board animations or explainer videos.
- Skills or experience translating technical documentation between English and Romanian.
- Experience with style guides and Content Management Systems.
Competencies & behavior required:
- Collaborative, multi-disciplinary (must understand both technical software constraints and business needs).
- Meticulous, thorough, detail-oriented (must make sure that documentation is accurate and up-to-date).
- Enjoys carefully organizing files and folders by setting up their folder-structures and file-naming conventions.
- Excited about new technologies and software development paradigms.
Why join our team?
We offer competitive salary packages, great learning and development opportunities including growth and advancement perspectives and the unique opportunity of working with a creative team on developing a state-of-the-art product.
- The chance to learn and work with latest technologies and support to showcase your bright ideas
- Great working environment that values the importance of work life – balance
- Various gifts: Christmas gift basket, Easter gift basket, etc.
- Fully remote with possibility to work on-site if desired (Bucharest Business Park office building, 12 Menuetului, district 1)
- Subscription-based healthcare services
- Flexible work schedule
- Extra free days:On your birthday the company gifts you a day off so you can sit back and relax
- 8 extra free days when getting married so you can prolong your honeymoon
- Different extra free days to bridge national holidays with weekends
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.